By default, the Kuali Ready global navigation bar is white and contains the Kuali logo and 'Kuali Ready' as the tool name. Admins can upload a logo and customize the tool name.
Follow these steps to change the tool name, upload a logo and select a global navigation color scheme.
- Select the Admin link within the global navigation.
- Select Administration then select System Parameters and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Under Create a Name for this Planning Tool, enter the name you'd like to use.
- Under Custom Logo, select the Choose File button to locate the logo you'd like to upload.
- Select Save to save your changes.
- Your image file must have appropriate proportions. It can be anywhere from 1:1 to 1:3. If you upload an image that's the wrong proportions, you'll receive an error message.
- For best results, use an image with transparent background.
- This feature is designed to accommodate a small, recognizable logo, such as your official seal, or mascot. Images with text will appear cramped in the small bar. Use the Custom Tool Name feature to display text.
- You can delete the custom logo and it will return to the default text and image.